1. It is high temperature, through the UV, the gel tray with fluorescent ruler and without deformation in the high temperature of 100 °C.
2. It can separate and analysis 30 samples within 20 minutes.
AE-subMINI marine electrophoresis is specifically designed for the rapid separation of nucleic acids which can separate and analysis 30 samples within 20 minutes. It also has many unique advantages in DNA fragment recovery experiments. For example, it can be used with different types of electrophoresis buffers, save the buffer, separate the sample rapidly and so on.
1. Gel area (W x L): 70 x 100mm.
2. Combs thickness: 0.75mm, 1.0mm and 1.5mm.
3. Teeth of the comb: 8 holes and 15 holes.
4. Buffer volume: 260ml.
5. Withstand voltage: voltage: 300V, current: 150mA and power: 50W.
6. Recommended Power: AE-Power600K, AE-Power600 or AE-Power300.
Dimensions (L ×W×H)
Gel tray size (W×L)
8 and 15 well, 0.75mm thick
8 well, 1.0 and 1.5mm thick
All-purpose glue device
Lid and leads
WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
GET IN TOUCH
Have questions? Need more information?
Contact us anytime and our staff of experts will be happy to provide you any information you may require.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AELAB Guangzhou Co.,Ltd
2504,No.2-6 Hongde Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Mobile : 008615800016110
Office : +86-20-34216300
Fax : +86-20-34216301
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aelabgroup.com
A & E Lab (UK) Co.,Ltd.
CHASE BUSINESS CENTRE (CHD) 39-41 CHASE SIDE LONDON, N14 5BP, UK
Tel : 0044-20-36271763
Fax : 0044-20-36271765
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ukaelab.com
Skype : aelabuk
Facebook : aelabgroup
Instagram : aelabgroup
Any questions?Need more information about this product?
CONNECT WITH US